- 250 grams milk chocolate melts, used Cadbury in this recipe
- 50 grams white chocolate melts
- 250 grams chocolate sauce, used Cottees
- 595 grams condensed milk, 1.5 cans
- 1.5 cans evaporated milk
- 400 grams UHT longlife cream
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1.5 heaped teaspoon instant coffee, dissolved
- 700ml Irish Scotch Whisky, used Jamesons
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Melt milk and white chocolate melts on speed 3, 80º, 4mins. Scrape down sides with Spatula.
Add chocolate sauce mix speed 4, 80º, 1 min. Scrape down sides with spatula.
Add condensed milk and vanilla extract speed 3, 37º, 2 mins.
Add coffee and evaporated milk on speed 4, 37º, 2 mins. Scrape down sides with spatula.
Finally add cream and mix on speed 4 for 1min to combine.
Add mixture into a large jug, pour scotch into thermo bowl and turbo x2secs to wash down bowl. Then add to jug full of mixture.
(Or another option that I have had to do is pour made up mixture between jug and thermo bowl, back and forwatd to equally combine whisky and mixture, or alternatively make half the amount at a time.)
Pour into chosen clean bottles using a funnel or pouring jug. Scrape down to get all out.
Makes four 700ml bottles of Irish Cream Christmas Cheer. (Baileys)
Plus you might be lucky enough to have just enough left over to have in a glass over ice to try!
Add 30mls Triple Sec when adding whiskey for a hint of orange flavour.
Use 165mls vodka and 165mls Irish Scotch Whisky for a more modern twist.
Perfect served chilled over ice.
You can also make your own Evaporated milk by adding 465g Water with 375g milk powder.
You can also use this Baileys to turn the Caramel Christmas Fudge into Baileys fudge!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten