- 200g milk chocolate, melts
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 750ml cans evaporated milk, 2 x 375ml cans
- 300ml pure cream, 300ml
- 1 tbsp instant coffee, dissolved in 3 Tbsp boiling water
- 700ml bottle whisky, Jamiesons is recommended
Recipe Source: Better Homes and Gardens
The Baileys will last for 3 months if stored in the fridge.
Contents of bottle/s will settle and give the appearance of 'splitting' - this is normal. Just give bottle a good shake to re-mix ingredients before each use.
This recipe was given to me by a liker on my ThermoFun facebook page asking me if I could have a go at converting it for the Thermomix. As a very fond lover of Baileys myself… well I could hardly say no now could I?!
Many thanks to Kirl too, from Kirls Thermo Updates for adding a few tweaks to my method and improving on it.
Bailey's Irish Cream
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Unfried Rice
- Maple Butter
- Tim Tam Cake
- Lime and Ginger Curd
- Baileys and Chocolate Pannacotta - ThermoFun
- Bacon Jam - ThermoFun
- Zucchini Cake - ThermoFun
- Mars Bar Brownie - ThermoFun
- Coconut Chicken Curry - ThermoFun
- Red Capsicum with Feta and Cashew Chunky Dip - ThermoFun
- Roasted Pumpkin with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Basil with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun