- 250 g plain yoghurt
- 20 g Rice malt syrup
- 1-20 g Chia Seeds.
- 2 frozen banana's
- 300 g cold milk
- 50 g Cashews raw
Recipe is created for
1. Break the banana's into 2-3 chunks and place into the bowl.
2. Add everything else to the bowl
3. Blend for 1minute on Sp9.
You can freeze use leftover in popsicles for the kids! Or in ice-cube trays to use in another smoothie.
Also keeps well in the fridge, doesn't usually separate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Marvellous meatballs with tomato, eggplant and mushroom sauce... great Varoma meal
- Kristyn's Fabulous Green Smoothie (Dairy Free)
- The Incredible Hulk Drink - Danielle's Green Smoothie (with Yoghurt)
- Natural Strawberry Milk
- Raw Cacao Chocolate Milk
- Super Surfing Salmon with Coconut Rice & Magic Seeds - A Great Varoma Meal!