- 130 grams ice blocks
- 20 grams sugar or sweetener, (we use half coconut palm sugar / half xyitol)
- 150 grams Frozen Mixed Berries
- 220 grams Milk or Milk Substitute, (we use SoGood)
Add all ingredients to the thermomix bowl
10 seconds speed 4, then 10 seconds speed 5
Scrape down sides of bowl
10 seconds speed 6, then 10 seconds speed 7
Accessories you need
We particularly enjoy this as a delicious treat after dinner.
It is very thick, and we like to eat it with spoons. Just add more milk if you would like it thinner and more drink-like.
Our household is dairy, sugar and gluten free, and this drink is a winner at ours, guilt-free and tasty!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.