- 130 grams ice blocks
- 20 grams sugar or sweetener, (we use half coconut palm sugar / half xyitol)
- 150 grams Frozen Mixed Berries
- 220 grams Milk or Milk Substitute, (we use SoGood)
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients to the thermomix bowl
10 seconds speed 4, then 10 seconds speed 5
Scrape down sides of bowl
10 seconds speed 6, then 10 seconds speed 7
Accessories you need
We particularly enjoy this as a delicious treat after dinner.
It is very thick, and we like to eat it with spoons. Just add more milk if you would like it thinner and more drink-like.
Our household is dairy, sugar and gluten free, and this drink is a winner at ours, guilt-free and tasty!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai Mango Cocktail
- Warm chocolate protein smoothie
- My Bahama Mumma
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial