THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4-5 easter eggs, (normal egg sized - less if you prefer not to sweet)
- 600 g Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Put eggs into bowl and blitz on speed 9 for 10 seconds.
Add milk to the bowl. mix on speed 4, 70c MC ON for 4 minutes, or until it reaches 70c.
Once it reaches 70c turn up to speed 9 for 30 seconds.
Serve in mugs and you can sprinkle some chocolate powder on top
Feel free to share with friends or on other there pages
Accessories you need
Please see my facebook page facebook.com/essentiallivingmumma
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Kombucha tea
- Ginger Water
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice
- Probiotic Berry Gummies - Essential Living Mumma
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Healthier Home Made Garlic Salt
- LCHF Hidden Veggie Mexican Taco Bake
- LCHF friendly coleslaw dressing
- Best Thermomix Mashed Potato - Essential Living Mumma
- Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts - LCHF Friendly* - Essential Living Mumma
- Bacon, Mushroom & Sun-dried tomato Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Hidden Veggie meatballs in napoli sauce - Essential Living Mumma
- Sugar Free Strawberry & Blueberry Coconut Muffins - Lunchbox friendly - Essential Living Mumma
- ZUCCHINI & SPINACH LUNCHBOX SLICE/QUICHES - ESSENTIAL LIVING MUMMA
- LCHF Friendly Cheesy Garlic Butter - Essential Living Mumma
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Musk Fudge
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake