- 50 grams Tequila silver
- 50 grams Cointreau (optional)
- 50 grams fresh lime juice or lemon juice
- 50 grams Bickfords Lime Juice Cordial
- 700 grams ice cube
Place Tequila, cointreau, Lime juice and Lime Cordial into TM bowl with half the ice.
Slowly crush going from speed 6-10 until crushed.
Add remainder of the Ice and repeat previous step using spatula to incorporate.
Add more ice to taste if needed. Adjust amount of first four ingredients to your liking.
Bev & Jo's Margaretta's
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten