- 1 --- mango, stone removed and chopped
- 100 grams Blackberries
- 1 --- large handful baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons Organic Raw Honey
- 1 tbsp changing habits cacao wafers
- 1 tbsp changing habits porcine gelatin
- 1 tbsp Golden Flaxseeds
- 1 tsp diamataceous earth
- 1 tsp ground organic turmeric
- 235 grams coconut water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Remove stone from mango and cut into chunks and place all theingredients into the bowl on speed 7 for about 1 minute 30.
Gelatin and diamataceous earth are good for gut health.
You can use frozen mango and berries if you prefer.
What to do
Add some extra toppings such as goji berries, caco nibs or toasted coconut chips. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- A Passionate Crush
- Thai Mango Cocktail
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- MSG based seasoning
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Fresh mango muesli
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Mango and banana ice cream