- 300 grams Frozen Blueberries
- 210 grams fresh lime juice
- 150 grams Bacardi rum
- 30 fresh mint leaves
- 20 grams caster sugar
- 1.2 litres soda water
- ice cubes
- mint leaves
- fresh blueberries
This base makes 6 portions and can be prepared a few hours in advance, which makes it great if you need to travel somewhere (no drink driving though!).
Place frozen blueberries and lime juice in mixing bowl, MC on, and blend on Speed 9 / 1 minute until a smooth puree forms.
Add Bacardi Rum, fresh mint leaves and sugar and mix Speed 4 / 10 seconds.
Pour into a jug ready to prepare cocktails
Pour ice and 200 grams soda water into cocktail glass, then pour in 150 grams Blueberry Mojito mixture. Gently stir.
Garnish with mint leaves and blueberries and enjoy!
Blueberry Mojito Base
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Nectarine and Elderflower Cocktail
- Rockmelon Chiller (Alcoholic Cocktail)
- Chicken & Asparagus Mornay
- Chewy Almond & Pistachio Squares
- Baked Lemon Cheesecake (sugar free)
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Pumpkin, Zucchini & Almond Loaf (gluten, dairy & sugar free)
- Fruity Beef Curry - Baby or Toddler meal
- Nectarine & Apple Baby Puree
- Trio of Sandwich Fillings
- Savoury Mighty Muffins