- 40 g Butter
- 125 g water
- 180 g raw sugar
- 110 g milk powder
- 200 g Milk Chocolate Chips/Melts
- 750 g evaporated milk, 2 x 375ml Cans
- 300 g thickened cream
- 700 g Butterscotch Schnapps
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put the butter and water into the bowl and mix for 3 minutes, Varoma, Speed 2
Add sugar and milk powder and blend for 30 seconds gradually turning up the speed to 10
Leave the condensed milk in the bowl for the next step
- Add the chocolate to the bowl of condensed milk and mix for 5 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 3
Set to 2 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 3
While blades are moving add the evaporated milk and cream to the bowl (easier if you pour the cans into a jug first)
- Pour the mixture into a 3L jug or container
- Pour the schnapps into the empty bowl and choose turbo function for 4 seconds
- Pour the schnapps into the jug/container of mixture and give it a good stir
Recipe adapted from Thermofun
Pic credit to my lovely team leader Emily
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Adapted RSPCA Pupcakes
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation Date lime cake