- 100 grams raw cashews, soaked for 2hrs
- 60 grams shredded coconut, organic
- pinch Fine Pink Salt
- pinch vanilla beans
- 1 heaped teaspoon Raw Honey.
- 1.2 litres Filtered/Spring Water
8Recipe is created for
Place all the ingredients in the bowl & process on speed 10 for 2 minutes.
Accessories you need
Maple syrup & medjool dates work well as a sweetener or don't sweeten at all.
The addition of the coconut makes this milk very creamy making it absolutely perfect for a latte or hot chocolate. Simply add a shot of coffee to a cup of cashew & coconut milk &
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.