- 50 g raw cashews
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup or honey, (optional)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 litre filtered water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill cashews and sunflower seeds 20sec / sp9
Add water, oil, sweetener and salt and cook 4min / 60deg / sp4
Blend for a further 30sec / sp8
Strain through a nut milk bag and pour into jars before using and storing in the fridge for up to 5 days. Milk will seperate so shake before use.
Can be used in place of milk in smoothies, with cereal, coffee, etc.
Don't discard the leftover bulp, you can use this in baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Bahama Mumma
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Naughty but nice choc mint slice (raw, vegan, paleo)
- Salad in a glass green smoothie (paleo, vegan, dairy free)
- Raw cheesecakes (dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free, paleo, vegan option)
- Cauliflower risotto with bacon & zucchini. Gluten free, dairy free, paleo, grain free
- Pumpkin pizza base or flat bread (paleo, gluten free, dairy free, grain free)