- 6 Plums - washed and seed removed
- 2 Nectarines - washed and seed removed
- 2 Bananas - over ripe
- 250 grams icecubes
- 1 Granny smith apple - washed and cored
- 2 scoops Vanilla ice cream, Optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1/ Place all ingredients into Thermomix.
2/ Set timer for 1 minute on speed 10.
3/ Pour into glass and garnish with your choice of fruit.
Quick and Easy
Accessories you need
Fruit can be substituted for whatever you have at home!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Citrus Bender
- Coconut and Mango Daiquiri ( Mocktail directions also)
- Creamy Cashew Milk
- Royal Mojito- Sugar Free
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream