THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50 grams raw sugar, for the cinnamon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, for the cinnamon sugar
- 6 cardamom pod
- 1 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 star anise
- 6 whole cloves
- 3 cinnamon quills, or 1.5 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 vanilla bean, cut into pieces
- 1/4 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 300 grams milk powder
- 60 grams raw sugar, or coconut sugar, rapadura sugar or other suitable substitute
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 250 grams full cream milk, or suitable milk substitute i.e. skim milk, almond milk, soy milk
- Cinnamon Sugar
Add sugar to the mixing bowl mill 5 seconds speed 9
Add ground cinnamon to the mixing bowl and mill for 3 seconds speed 2
Transfer to a sealable jar until ready to use.
- Chai Powder Spice Mix
Add whole spices to the mixing bowl and mill for 30 seconds speed 10
Add milk powder, ground ginger and sugar and mill for 30 seconds speed 9
Transfer to a sealable storage jar until ready to use.
- Chai Latte
Add 2 heaped teaspoons of Chai Powder Spice Mix
Heat 3 mins, 75 degrees speed 2
Froth for 30 seconds speed 8
Finish off with a dusting of cinnamon sugar on top.
Chai Powder Spice Mix, Chai Latte and Cinnamon Sugar
Accessories you need
You can increase the sugar content if you prefer.
You can also lightly dry roast your vanilla bean for 15 mins prior to adding it in for added flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake