- 1/4 tsp cardamom seeds, (or 5 green cardamom pods seeds removed)
- 1 cinnamom quill
- 600 g water
- 400 g Milk, (preferably full cream)
- 3-5 whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons black loose tea leaves, (or 5 tea bags)
- 30-50 g Raw Sugar or Honey, (or natural sweetener of choice), adjust to taste
- dash cinnamon sugar, (for dusting)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place cardamom seeds and cinnamon quill into mixing bowl and coarsely mill 30 sec/speed 9.
Add water, milk, tea, cloves, and sugar (or other sweetener) into mixing bowl.
Insert TM basket and cook 6 min 30 sec/90°C/speed 4.
Use the TM spatula hook to remove TM basket and place on a plate.
Drain tea through a sieve (or a teapot with a sieve) and top with froth. Dust with cinnamon and serve immediately. Serves 6.
Fine-meshed sieve or a teapot with a sieve.
Accessories you need
-Follow step 1 and add cloves & tea leaves. Package up the dry ingredients to use at a later time or give as a gift.
- Use a mortal & pestle to help open caradamom seeds and remove seeds.Else throw in the whole green cardamom pods and mill up since straining tea anyways!
- Use a toothpick to help remove tea leaves from TM basket.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Gourmet crackers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart