- 5 fresh cherries, pitted
- 2 teaspoon Strawberry Jam
- 30 gram gin, or vodka
- 4 ice cube
- sparkling wine, or sparkling rose
- 2 fresh cherries, to garnish
- Into the bowl put the pitted cherries, strawberry jam, gin and ice cubes. Mix 20 sec/speed 4.
- Divide mixture evenly between two champagne flutes and top with sparkiling wine. Garnish with a submerged cherry.
Accessories you need
Gin can be replaced with vodka.
If doubling the recipe, add 2 additional ice cubes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nimbus Limon Cocktail (Lemon Cloud)
- Clover Club Cocktail
- Blackberry Bramble Cocktail
- Granny Smith Mulled Gin
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- Plum Daiquiris
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- The Stormborn
- Granny Shani Cocktail
- Gin & Tonic Cupcakes