- 5 fresh cherries, pitted
- 2 teaspoon Strawberry Jam
- 30 gram gin, or vodka
- 4 ice cube
- sparkling wine, or sparkling rose
- 2 fresh cherries, to garnish
- Into the bowl put the pitted cherries, strawberry jam, gin and ice cubes. Mix 20 sec/speed 4.
- Divide mixture evenly between two champagne flutes and top with sparkiling wine. Garnish with a submerged cherry.
Gin can be replaced with vodka.
If doubling the recipe, add 2 additional ice cubes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.