- 100 g fresh cherries, pitted
- 100 g dark chocolate, broken
- 400 g coconut cream
- milk (to taste), optional
Put cherry pulp, chocolate and coconut cream into TMX bowl and blitz on 8 for 10 seconds.
Melt chocolate mixture for 5 minutes on 50 degrees at speed 4. Taste. If strong for your taste, dilute with milk and mix on speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Froth on speed 10 for 15 seconds before serving.
Count the cherries, then take out pips and count pips before proceeding.
Inspired by the plump, delicious cherries being harvested in Tasmania at the moment.
For a Summer treat, chill the smooth chocolatey cherry mixture and serve with added cold milk and a big scoop of ice-cream as a different Iced Choc indulgence.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Russian Meatloaf
- Varoma pumpkin & whisky bread & butter pudding
- Pumpkin Jam (Misti Kumra)
- Pumpkin and Lentil Dahl
- Hidden Vege Sorbet
- Creamed Cheese Bread Pudding using leftover fruitcake
- Poached Pumpkin with Sesame and Cloves
- Ginger Margarita Sorbet
- Gluten-free maple pudding
- Spiced Blueberry Mousse
- Kasha (Buckwheat with Mushrooms and Onions)