THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams raw almonds soaked overnight
- 250 grams water
- 100 grams Frozen Blueberries
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder, (available from health food stores)
- 1 tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
12h 0minPreparation 12h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients in the Thermomix. Blend for 1 minute on speed 9. This will achieve a very smooth texture.
To make choc berry smoothie:
Accessories you need
If you prefer, you can substitute almonds for hazelnuts or cashews, or use a mix of nuts. Almonds, cashews and brazil nuts are a lovely mixture and will provide a complete protein.
This is a fast and nutritious breakfast. You just have to remember to soak the almonds the night before! You can also add some mung beans, probiotics or other supplements to boost the nutritional content.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Kahlúa frappe