- 1 Medjool date, pitted
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon pea & rice protein powder, vanilla or chocolate
- 1 teaspoon Maca powder
- 1 pinch himalayan sea salt
- 5 ice cubes
- 250ml coconut/ almond milk, homemade or fresh store bought
Process date and ice for 10 seconds on speed 8
Add all remaining ingredients and blend for 1 minute on speed 7/8
Also really nice with homemade hazelnut milk.
I usually only use 1/2 a date as i like it to taste more dark chocolatey
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 19 Spritzer
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Proste capuccino
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Morning Bullet
- Immune boosting brew
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Up and Go