- 1-3 Mixed Citrus - Peeled, (I used 1/2 lemon, 1 sour mandarin and 4 small cumquats)
- 70 grams raw sugar
- 30 grams Cointreau
- 70 grams Tequila
- 250 grams ice cubes
Add all ingredients except ice to TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds speed 7.Add ice and mix for 1 minute, speed 10.
Serve straight away
Great if you have any citrus trees with lots of fruit (like I do!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Variation Soy Milk 豆浆
- Carrot &Apple juice
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two
- Custard for One
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- Espresso Martini
- Intense Expresso Jaffa Mud Slide Martini
- Frozen Mango and Lime Margarita
- Frozen Key Lime and Margarita Cheesecake
- Strawberry champagne cocktail
- Cointreau and Orange Tea Cake
- Easy Chocolate and Coconut Tart with Boozy Strawberries.
- Frozen Chocolate Mousse Royale
- Midori Illusion
- Holly's Strawberry Daiquiri