- 1 Lebanese cucumber cut in half
- 1 Large Handful of Baby Spinach
- 1 knob of ginger
- 2 celery sticks chopped, (about 80 gms)
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, (core removed - cut in half)
- 5 strawberries
- 1 bunch black muscat grapes
- 1 Medjool date, (pitted)
- 1 tbsp Changing Habits Porcine gelatin
- 1 tsp Changing Habits Probiotic powder
- 1/2 tsp super greens powder
- 205 grams coconut water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into the bowl and blend on Speed 9 for 1 minute. Pour into two tall glasses with ice cubes.
Gelatin is great for gut health. Drinking green smoothies is an awesome way to start your day.
What to do
Accessories you need
This serves two people. If you want to - you can take in a container for an afternoon tea snack or use as part of your raw green smoothie way of life (when doing a cleanse).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake