- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1-2 big handful spinach or silverbeet
- 1 aloe vera leaf
- 1/2 fresh lime juiced
- 350 grams coconut water
- 300 grams ice cubes
Remove skin from aloe vera leaf and scoop gel into TM bowl. Add the frozen banana, mint, spinach, lime juice, coconut water and ice cubes.
Blend 20 seconds on speed 10.
Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Add whey to your smooties to add more protein.
Whey is the liquid that collects at the top of natural yoghurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Strawberry Syrup
- Salted caramel banana smoothie
- Jammy Lamington Smoothie