- 250 g frozen mango cubes
- 1 frozen banana, (halved or roughly chopped)
- 100 g yoghurt (natural or greek)
- 250 g almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon almond nut butter
- 1 tablespoon LSA meal
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place the mango cubes and the ice into the TM bowl and blitz 10 seconds speed 7
Place the rest of the ingredients into the TM bowl and blitz for further 20 secs on speed 7
Accessories you need
This is a lovely, thick smoothie. Almost like a soft serve icecream, so can be eaten with a spoon. For a thinner consistency, add more milk.
Original recipe on here: //www.odetteskitchen.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/nutty-mango-power-smoothie.html
I use homemade yoghurt and Quirky Cooking's Nut Butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Iced Turmeric Latte (iced Golden Milk)
- Chocolate Thick-Shake
- Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE