- 200 g coconut milk, (TM made or half a tin)
- 1 Lungo Coffee Shot, (I used De-caf)
- 4-6 pitted dates
- 1 tsp Coconut sugar, (or nectar/syrup)
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1-2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste, (or extract)
- 2-3 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tray of ice cubes
Throw ALL ingredients into the TM Bowl and blend on Sp9 for 1min.
Serve in a large glass with stainless steel straw and Enjoy!
Inspired by The Annexe Cafe, Glenelg - they offer this drink for $8.50! (I added Dates and Salt for Salted Caramel flavour)
Accessories you need
REMOVE Dates and Salt and ADD Raw Cacao for a Mocha Version!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oliver's LF/DF Mac n Cheese
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Vegan Caramel Sauce DF GF
- Supercharger Mousse DF/GF
- Tari's Fruit Mince Pies
- 'You Won't Believe They Are Gluten Free Pancakes' (GF, DF, Refined SF)
- GF Double Choc Cookies
- Cashew & Peanut Brittle (Gluten Free)
- Black & Chewy Superbars (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- Dairy Free Jaffa Fudge Brownies
- Coconut Waffles with Coconut Choc Sauce
- Dutch Honey Cake