- 1 Medjool date, deseeded, roughly chopped
- 250 g Milk of choice, I use Coco Quench coconut milk
- 1 level tablespoon cacoa
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla ess or extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons Maple syrup
8Recipe is created for
Place first four ingredients in bowl (date, milk, cacao, vanilla essence).
Cook 70 degrees, 7 minutes, speed 2.
Add coconut oil and maple syrup.
Blend 20 seconds, speed 8.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.