- 1 Medjool date, deseeded, roughly chopped
- 250 g Milk of choice, I use Coco Quench coconut milk
- 1 level tablespoon cacoa
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla ess or extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons Maple syrup
Recipe is created for
Place first four ingredients in bowl (date, milk, cacao, vanilla essence).
Cook 70 degrees, 7 minutes, speed 2.
Add coconut oil and maple syrup.
Blend 20 seconds, speed 8.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 19 Spritzer
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Proste capuccino
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Morning Bullet
- Immune boosting brew
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Up and Go
- Clone of Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Sheet Cake
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Weet-Bix Slice
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Bliss balls- paleo
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse Tart
- Vegan Icecream
- Choc Banana Slice
- Chocolate Brownie Biscuits
- Peppermint Nutty Bliss Balls
- Bounty Bar