THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1.5 cups of almond milk
- 250 grams fresh or frozen strawberries, a share of fresh and frozen work well
- 1/2 flesh of ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon brown rice syrup or honey
Add all ingredients to mixing bowl. Blend 1 min/speed 9.
Add all and blend!
Use brown rice syrup to keep this a vegan smoothie.
Add half a banana as a sweetener or remove sweetener for a baby/toddler smoothie.
Acknowledgments to My Darling Lemon Thyme blog for this recipe, which has been adapted for the Thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +27768859058 Penis Enlargement Pills Cream in Pietermaritzburg,Durban,east London,port Elizabeth
- My Bahama Mumma
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Clone of Beef & Vegetable Casserole
- Hearty Savoury Mince
- Blueberry Jelly Tip Iceblock - GF, DF
- GF Dal and Rice Wraps - Dosa
- Cacao Buckwheat Whipped Porridge
- Feijoa and Autumn Fruits Chia Porridge (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Pork and Walnut Pesto Roulade with Feijoa and Parsnip Puree
- Peach Butter - dairy, gluten and refined sugar free
- Lamb Roast with Mint and Spinach Pesto Meal - Celebrating Waitangi Day
- Quick and Versatile Vege Packed Tomato Sauce
- Waitangi Celebration Mussel Fritters - gluten and dairy free
- RAW BROCCOLI SALAD TOSSED WITH SMOKED SALMON, BLACK OLIVES AND CREAMY AVOCADO DRESSING