- 1 --- egg white, room temperature, OR, 2 tablespoons aquafaba (chickpea liquid)
- 1 level tablespoons granulated sweetener of choice, OR more to taste!
- 1 level teaspoons Matcha Powder
- 1 portion Milk of choice
1. Place the Butterfly in a perfectly clean and dry TM bowl.
2. Add the egg whites (at room temperature) and beat for 1-2 minutes/37°C/Speed 3.5 (time depends on age of egg & temp)
3. Add sweetener and continue whipping 20 seconds/speed 3.5 to dissolve.
4. Then add matcha powder and continue whipping 20 seconds/speed 3.5 until dissolved. Check that the powder has mixed well and be prepared to scrape a little and then mix for a further 10 seconds/speed 3.5 in some cases.
5. Add your fluffy green matcha topping to a glass of iced OR warm milk according to your preference.
TO DOUBLE // double quantities and use the same method
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Kahlúa frappe