THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 bunches Spinach Leaves, I add 2 handfuls
- 1 --- frozen banana, I only add a small amount as I want to reduce sugar
- 0.2 litres coconut water, I slosh it in, doesn&amp;amp;#039;t need to be accurate
- 2 heaped tablespoons coconut yoghurt, Can replace with any yoghurt, greek is great.
- .5 Avocado (ripe), Nutritious addition, but reduce or remove if you don&amp;amp;#039;t like the taste
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- 1 slice cucumber
- 1 tablespoon Fresh lemon juice (½ lemon)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Drop everything into your bowl (break up frozen banana) - no need to measure. Add less or more according to taste, what you have available or if you have any dietary requirements.
10 seconds on Speed 9
Quick and Easy Smoothie
Accessories you need
Add ice if you like it really cold - I prefer just having cold coconut water and the frozen banana, otherwise I find it too cold.
You can add protein powder, if you want protein.
You can easily omit the mint and cucumber if you don't have them.
i don't recommend adding berries - the colour turns an un-appetising brown beacuse of the volume of spinach leaves!
This is my new favourite breakfast! Enjoy this healthy nutricious smoothie!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.