- 1.5 cups of almond milk
- 2 large, frozen bananas, sliced
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 big handfuls of spinach
Blend on speed 9 for 90 secs and serve immediately for two
To make almond milk
Soak 1 cup of raw almonds overnight in filtered or spring water with 1/4 tsp salt
Drain and rinse the almonds well
Blend almonds with 4.5 cups of water for 1 minute
Strain the mixture through a nut milk bag
Makes enough milk for 3 litres of smoothie, using 1.5 cups per recipe
Refrigerate and use use within 3 days
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peach melba Smoothie
- Jaffa Mud Cake
- Gluten Free Polish Plum (or peach) cake
- Gluten Free ANZAC biscuits
- Soft Butter for the Fridge
- Raw Choc Fudge
- The best gluten free banana pancakes
- Blueberry Bombshell Smoothie
- Coconut and cashew cream
- Vegetarian Kedgeree
- Banana bread with dates and walnuts - dairy and gluten free
- Almond Milk