- 150 grams Crumbled Easter egg chocolate, the small solid eggs are alright to use also
- 600 grams full cream milk
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder, (optional - for extra rich chocolatey goodness)
Recipe is created for
Crumble 150g of leftover Chocolate Easter Eggs into the bowl.
Melt at 60 degrees, speed 2 for 2-3 minutes
Add 600g of Full Cream Milk into bowl.
Cook at 80 degrees, speed 4 for 8 minutes.
Then blitz for 20 seconds at Speed 8 to make it frothy.
Pour into mugs and top with marshmallows.
The kids love this hot chocolate and it's a great way to get rid of the excessive amount of Easter eggs they were given by generous family members.
The additional teaspoon of Cocoa makes it really chocolatey. The better quality brand of Easter eggs the more delicious the hot chocolate :o)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Lemon Drink