- 6 eggs
- 190 grams white sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 570 grams thickened cream, or 1x 600ml tub
- 600 grams Milk, or refill cream tub
- 145 grams brandy
- 100 grams Rum
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chill ingredients before starting. Insert Butterfly whisk.
- Beat eggs until frothy. 3 minutes / whisk / speed 4
- Add sugar, vanilla and nutmeg. 40 sec / whisk / speed 1
- Add full tub of 600ml cream. Refill tub with milk and add to bowl.
- Add Rum and Brandy. 20 sec / whisk / speed 1
Garnish with nutmeg
Will keep for 2 weeks in the fridge.
Accessories you need
To make a non-alcoholic version, replace rum and brandy with
1 Tablespoon each of rum/brandy essence.
Or simply omit the rum and brandy entirely.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Gippsland dairy yoghurt clone
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce