- 160 g Aldi Wildberry low fat frozen yoghurt, or use any other berry frozen yoghurt
- 100-120 g apple juice, 100 is standard, adjust to taste.
- 100 g Fresh mixed berries, Strawberries, blackberries, rasberries, blueberries etc. Or use frozen berries
- 150 g ice cubes, reduce if using frozen berries
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to bowl, place lid and MC on, mix 15 secs on spped 7. Then 15 secs on speed 9.
Use Spatula to help pour into glass.
TD4 is proprietary yoghurt - very high sugar content though!
I sometimes replace apple juice with a peeled and cubed granny smith (green) apple.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten