- 150 g Espresso coffee
- 30 g white sugar
- 120 g vodka
- 120 g kahlua
- 60 g Frangelico or Grand Marnier
Place espresso into ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
Place sugar into bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9
Place vodka, kahlua, frangelico and frozen expresso cubes into bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 8
Pour into four martini glasses to serve
For a frothier martini, you may choose to add an egg white in step 3 when adding all the ingredients to the bowl.
For a variation, you may replace Vodka with Brandy or Tequila
Other users also liked...
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen