- 200 g Dark Chocolate Melts
- 225 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 340 g whiskey, Glen Grant
- 1.5 tablespoon coffee, espresso, Bushells coffee essence
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place chocolate in mixing bowl, grate for 10 seconds/speed 9, scrape down sides.
- Melt chocolate 5 min/50 degrees/speed 3, scrape sides.
- Add condensed milk and mix 5 min/50 degrees/speed 3.
- Add all other ingredients and blend 10 secs/speed 7.
- Place in an airtight container/bottles and refrigerate.
This is a thicker liqueur, I would suggest using more cream or less chocolate if you don't want it so thick.
Optional 1 tspn almond essence
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Home made Baileys
- Caramel Coconut Liquer
- Nutella Baileys
- Bailey's Irish Cream, Hubby's Home Made Blend
- Baileys Irish cream -2L
- Dark & Sticky Ginger Cake
- Home Made Baileys
- Original Irish Cream
- Hottie Tottie
- dundee cake
- Paleo Christmas Mince Pies