- 40 g raw sugar
- 1 green apple, skin on, cored, quartered
- 1 orange, peeled, quartered
- 150 g coconut water, chilled
- 200 g ice
- 2 sprigs mint, fresh
- 50 g coconut cream, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add raw sugar to mixing bowl and blitz 10s/spd 9
Add apple, orange, coconut water and/or coconut cream and ice to mixing bowl and blitz 45s/spd 9 - or until desired consistency is achieved.
Pour into chilled glasses
Garnish with mint
You can add more ice to make the consistency more of a 'slushy'. Try 50-100g extra in step 2.
If you love the taste of coconut water, you can increase the quantity you use in this recipe. NB: It will change the consistency to be more watery.
Add mint to step 2 to add another tasty element to this juice.
Reduce the amount of sugar, to taste
To make a creamier option, you can substitute some of the coconut water with coconut cream (1/3). Total liquid should be 150g
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Zucchini Donuts
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE