THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 260 g Frozen Strawberries
- 80 g white rum
- 125 g Vanilla Syrup
- 400 g ice cube
- 250 g frozen pineapple
- 300 g ice cube
- 220 g coconut rum
- 110 g pineapple juice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place Frozen strawberries in bowl, place the measuring cup into the mixing bowl lid and blend 8 Seconds/Speed 5.
- Add 400g Ice, Vanilla Syrup, and White rum into the bow. Place the measuring cup into the mmixing bowl lid and blend for 20 seconds/Speed 9. Use the Spatula to help stir the ice if necessary. Fil glasses halfway with mixture, then clean and dry the mixing bowl.
- Add Frozen pineapple in bowl, place the measuring cup into the mixing bowl lid and blend, 8 Seconds/Speed 5.
- Add 300g Ice, Coconut Rum, and Pineapple juice in bowl, place the measuring cup into the mixing bowl lid and blend for 15-20 seconds/Speed 9. Pour mixture over the strawberry portion filling glasses.
Part 1: Strawberry portion
Part 2: Pineapple Portion
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.