- 45 g raw macadamia nuts
- 100 g watermelon
- 100 g Pineapple
- 100 g sweet seedless green grapes
- 200 g mango
- 130 g large banana
- 130 g baby cos lettuce, spines removed
- 1 tray of ice cubes
- 200 g cold water if required according to preferred thickness
Pulverise nuts for 10 seconds speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients, puree 90 seconds speed 10.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- A Passionate Crush
- Thai Mango Cocktail
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- MSG based seasoning
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Watermelon Icy Juice
- Fresh mango muesli
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Watermelon starburst sorbet