- 2 cm piece fresh turmeric, peeled
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 500 g milk (see Tips)
- Place turmeric, ginger, coconut oil and syrup into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add milk and heat 5 min/100°C/speed 2, then blend 2 min/speed 9, until frothy. Transfer into cups or mugs and serve (see Tips).
If you prefer you can make this latte dairy free by using almond or soy milk. My favourite for texture and taste is half cow's milk and half almond milk.
Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into cups or mugs before serving, if you prefer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon