- 2 cm piece fresh turmeric, peeled
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 500 g milk (see Tips)
- Place turmeric, ginger, coconut oil and syrup into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add milk and heat 5 min/100°C/speed 2, then blend 2 min/speed 9, until frothy. Transfer into cups or mugs and serve (see Tips).
If you prefer you can make this latte dairy free by using almond or soy milk. My favourite for texture and taste is half cow's milk and half almond milk.
Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into cups or mugs before serving, if you prefer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango