- 2 cm piece fresh turmeric, peeled
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 500 g milk (see Tips)
- Place turmeric, ginger, coconut oil and syrup into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add milk and heat 5 min/100°C/speed 2, then blend 2 min/speed 9, until frothy. Transfer into cups or mugs and serve (see Tips).
If you prefer you can make this latte dairy free by using almond or soy milk. My favourite for texture and taste is half cow's milk and half almond milk.
Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into cups or mugs before serving, if you prefer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart