- 2 cm piece fresh turmeric, peeled
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 500 g milk (see Tips)
- Place turmeric, ginger, coconut oil and syrup into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add milk and heat 5 min/100°C/speed 2, then blend 2 min/speed 9, until frothy. Transfer into cups or mugs and serve (see Tips).
If you prefer you can make this latte dairy free by using almond or soy milk. My favourite for texture and taste is half cow's milk and half almond milk.
Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into cups or mugs before serving, if you prefer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles