- 200 g watermelon, roughly chopped
- 100 g strawberries, rinsed
- 70 g cucumber, (approx. 1/2 a cucumber) roughly chopped
- 1/2 a lemon, flesh only
- 2-3 cm piece of ginger peeled, (to taste)
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 150 g ice cubes
- 250 g coconut water, (or filtered water)
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl
With MC in place, Blend 1 minute on Speed 10
Serve & enjoy.
Optional - Serve with extra Ice if preferred.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Watermelon Icy Juice
- Watermelon starburst sorbet
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Watermelon Delight (Cocktail)
- Amy's go to Green Juice
- Watermelon and Strawberry Cake
- Mixed fruit smoothie
- No Ice Fruit Smoothie
- Spicy Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho
- Watermelon Lime Margarita
- Watermelon, pear, orange, strawberry and mango Juice - The easy way to add fruit to their diet