- 1 --- frozen banana, cut in half before freezing
- 2 leaves Kale
- 200 grams Almond or other milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon Supreme Green Blend (Changing Habits), optional
- 1 teaspoon Agave syrup or other sweetener, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to bowl, insert measuring cup in lid and blend for 30 seconds, gradually moving to speed 8.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- All Green Stock Powder
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- HUG IN A BOWL STOCKPOT CHICKEN SOUP
- FODMAP FRIENDLY KALE PESTO
- Veg Soup Recipe
- Crispy Kale Chips
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale