- 1 ripe honeydew melon or rockmelon, peeled and seeds removed
- 1 bunch baby English spinach, washed
- ice cubes, optional
8Recipe is created for
Fill TM bowl with baby English spinach leaves and pulverize for
2-3 seconds on speed 9, using spatula to assist
2. Remove seeds and peel from the melon and discard. Cut
the fruit of the melon into chunks, add to the English spinach in
TM bowl and pulverize for 30-40 seconds on speed 9.
Ice or chilled water may be added to taste.
3. Serve immediately.
Green Melon Smoothie
Note: the fruit must be very ripe and sweet. If the honeydew is perfectly ripe this is
the best choice. It is, however, easier to find a nice rockmelon than a perfect
honeydew melon. This drink, made with a good rockmelon, is also delicious.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur