- 2 level tablespoons Flaxseeds (Linseeds)
- 175 grams fresh spinach leaves
- 250 grams frozen mango
- 500 grams coconut water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add Flaxseeds. Mill 1minute/Speed10
2. Add Spinach, Mango, and coconut water
3. 1minute/Speed 10.
4. Pour into two large glasses or into jar to store in fridge for later (easy to shake)
Accessories you need
Add Spirulina for extra
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Milan's INDIAN Caffe Latte
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Lemon Cordial
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Strawberry Freak shake
- Granny Smith Mulled Gin
- Piña Colada
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)