- 1 knob ginger
- 50 g buckwheat, almonds or cashews
- 2 bananna
- 8 ice cubes
- 500 g coconut water
- 1 large handful baby spinach
1. add ginger and buckwheat or nuts blend speed 10 for 5 seconds. scrape down the sides
2. add banana and ice cubes, blend speed 10 for 5 seconds. scrape down the sides
3. add remaing ingredients and blend speed 10 for 1 minute
I find this is a great smoothie for breakfast on the go and is perfect after a morning workout
Accessories you need
for more recipes you can follow me on instgram @turbocharged_living
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.