- 10-12 Fresh Raspberries
- 3 heaped tablespoons Low Fat Frozen Yoghurt, Favourite berry flavour
- 1 level tablespoon oat bran or rolled oats
- 250 grams low fat milk
Place all ingredients in bowl and blitz for 45 seconds. Pour into tall glass and enjoy. Great as a quick breakfast or for an energy boost in the afternoon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.