- 600 grams espresso
- 700 grams white sugar
- 360 grams vodka
- 4 tablespoon Vanilla essence
1. For the espresso I used my Aldi Expressi and pods. 6 pods yield 600-700g of coffee if you do 1 long cup and 1 short cup per pod. I used the New Guinea flavour which is strength 10. I also used a jug to collect the coffee instead of a cup and removed as much foam from the top of the coffee as I could before adding to the Thermomix.
2. Add the sugar then the coffee to the Thermomix and stir 4 to 5 minutes speed 1 until sugar is dissolved. MC off.
3. Remove jug from base and allow coffee to cool.
4. Add vodka and vanilla essence and stir 1 minute speed 1 to 2 to thoroughly combine, MC off unless splashing.
5. Bottle and enjoy! Makes about 1.5 litres (recipe form doesn't cope with the .5).
Accessories you need
Add a vanilla bean to your bottle for extra flavour. Looks really good in bottles you may be gifting.
Store in the cupboard and should keep for at least 12 months.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Variation Soy Milk 豆浆
- Carrot &Apple juice
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe