- 30 grams Chocolate Topping
- 30 grams Milo
- 300 grams Milk, of your choice
- 250 grams ice cubes
- 50 grams Vanilla ice cream, or chocolate if preferred
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients into bowl.
Blend 1 minute, speed 10, MC on.
Add more milk for desired consistency.
Put some extra chocolate topping into cup before serving. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Plain Cake with Apple & Cinnamon Topping
- TLC Buttercream
- Banana, Mango and Passionfruit Smoothie
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Vanilla cupcakes