- 440 grams Almond milk, or milk of choice
- 10 grams raw cacao powder
- 3 teaspoons raw Organic Honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated tumeric, or 1/2 tsp ground tumeric
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger, or 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients to TM bowl. Insert MC and cook 9 mins/80 degrees/speed 3.
This recipe is from Clean & Delicious with Dani Spies //cleananddelicious.com/2016/02/13/immunity-boosting-hot-chocolate/
The coconut oil can be omitted, but it provides a little healthy fat to help the body absorb the tumeric.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.