- 20 grams raw sugar
- 100 grams milk or dark chocolate
- 20 grams Milo
- 20 grams Corn Flour
- 30 grams cocoa
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Mixture
- 250 grams Milk
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day Spring Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Quick Drink Heating
Mill 20 grams of raw sugar to icing suga. Speed 10.
Add on 100 grams of chocolate and grate until fine on speed 10.
Add in remaining ingredients and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4.
Spoon mixture into jar.
Place 2 tbs of mixture and 250 grams of milk and cook speed 4 60-70 deg for 4 minutes.
decorate the jar for a thoughtful homemade gift for a friend!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Protein bars
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Black Glutinous Rice Cake
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake