- 20 grams raw sugar
- 100 grams milk or dark chocolate
- 20 grams Milo
- 20 grams Corn Flour
- 30 grams cocoa
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Mixture
- 250 grams Milk
Mill 20 grams of raw sugar to icing suga. Speed 10.
Add on 100 grams of chocolate and grate until fine on speed 10.
Add in remaining ingredients and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4.
Spoon mixture into jar.
Place 2 tbs of mixture and 250 grams of milk and cook speed 4 60-70 deg for 4 minutes.
decorate the jar for a thoughtful homemade gift for a friend!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Tuna Mornay
- Apricot Slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI