- 60 grams raw sugar, (Rapadura or coconut can be substituted)
- 1 --- Dried vanilla bean, broken into 4 lengths
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1.5 --- cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon all spice, ground
- 1.5 teaspoons Cloves, ground
- 0.5 teaspoon cardamom, ground
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot/tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 0.5 teaspoon white pepper, (Optional, adds an extra kick)
- 175 grams Dry Milk Powder, (Coconut milk powder can be substituted for DF/Paleo)
Add all ingredients except milk powder to bowl and mill 45 secs, speed 9. (Allow to settle for 10secs before removing lid)
Add milk powder to bowl and mix 5 secs, speed 7.
Mix 2-3 heaped teaspoons per cup of tea. Add honey to taste.
This makes a lovely present for anyone who enjoys hot drinks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie