- 65 g Bombay Sapphire
- 65 g bacardi
- 65 g Cointreau
- 20 g mint leaves
- 300 g frozen mango cubes
- 30 g medjool dates, pitted
- 1 bottle champagne
Add all ingredients except champagne to the bowl, with the mango going in last. Blend 1 min/ speed 8.
Pour evenly into 6 Champagne flutes, and top up with your bubbles. If this is just for one or two people, pour about 90 mls into each glass and then reserve the remainder in the fridge for future pours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy lemonade
- Ferrero Rocher Hot Drink
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Banana & pineapple smoothie
- Frappe (Greek Iced Coffee)
- Mango & Banana smoothie
- Breakfast Shake
- Choc Banana Smoothie
- Immunity Boosting Hot Chocolate by Dani Spies
- Frozen Mango and Lime Margarita
- Frozen mojito
- Chocolate protein thickshake
- Creamy pasta with seafood balls - Varoma complete meal
- Asian style chicken dumplings - Varoma complete meal
- Polenta topped braised beef cheek pies
- Nigella's Chocolate and Orange Cake
- Ice Coffee and Almond Cake
- Super Moist Whole Orange Cake
- Salmon, fennel and feta filo pie
- Sneaky Zucchini Loaf
- Hidden Veggie Lunchbox Scrolls
- The Easiest Chocolate Cupcake
- Banana Bread
- Chia Cranberry Muesli Bars