- 65 g Bombay Sapphire
- 65 g bacardi
- 65 g Cointreau
- 20 g mint leaves
- 300 g frozen mango cubes
- 30 g medjool dates, pitted
- 1 bottle champagne
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients except champagne to the bowl, with the mango going in last. Blend 1 min/ speed 8.
Pour evenly into 6 Champagne flutes, and top up with your bubbles. If this is just for one or two people, pour about 90 mls into each glass and then reserve the remainder in the fridge for future pours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy pasta with seafood balls - Varoma complete meal
- Asian style chicken dumplings - Varoma complete meal
- Polenta topped braised beef cheek pies
- Nigella's Chocolate and Orange Cake
- Ice Coffee and Almond Cake
- Super Moist Whole Orange Cake
- Salmon, fennel and feta filo pie
- Sneaky Zucchini Loaf
- Hidden Veggie Lunchbox Scrolls
- The Easiest Chocolate Cupcake
- Banana Bread
- Chia Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- Sweet Potato Pudding (healthy version of plum pudding)
- Intense Expresso Jaffa Mud Slide Martini
- Strawberry champagne cocktail
- Angel wings (Favorki /Chrusty in Polish)
- Cointreau and Orange Tea Cake
- Easy Chocolate and Coconut Tart with Boozy Strawberries.
- Frozen Chocolate Mousse Royale
- Midori Illusion
- Mango Daiquiri
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Holly's Strawberry Daiquiri