- 4 level tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 level tbsp lemon juice
- 15 g Goji Berries
- 2 level tbsp treacle
- 2 level tbsp Raw Honey, Substitute with agave or maple syrup for vegans
- 1 l water
- 15 g ginger, stem, Unpeeled, cleaned and sliced into thin rings
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients into the TM bowl and blend on speed 10 until combined, scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
- Pour into a large jug, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, strain and serve over ice.
This recipe was created by Gormandeinthekitchen and adapted using Australian measurements and ingredients for the TM.
Switchel is nicknamed haymaker's punch and may have originated in the Caribbean. It became a popular summer drink in America.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Lamb Shanks